Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Come see me at my next show!




I'm getting ready for a show this weekend.  There's a lot to be done, but I'm really excited!  I had wanted to participate in this show last year, but sadly did not have the funds to do so.  I love fall, and am so pumped to be doing a fall show!  Check out the Festival info below - and come check me out if you are in the area!  Hope to see some of you!


 
Columbus Day Weekend - October 10 & 11, 2009
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.


Come out and see me!!!
***I will be holding a drawing for a free jewelry piece (I will post a pic when decided on!) so be sure not to miss it!
***I am also accepting old and/or broken pieces of jewelry, watches or anything interesting - bring me some at the show and receive 15% off your purchase that day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment